Easiest Way to Prepare Quick My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs

My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs.

My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my noni's homemade italian spaghetti and meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my noni's homemade italian spaghetti and meatballs using 22 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs:

  1. {Make ready 1 of SAUCE.
  2. {Make ready 1 each of onion, chopped.
  3. {Get 2 clove of garlic.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
  5. {Make ready 1 tsp of celery flakes.
  6. {Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
  7. {Prepare 1 can of tomato paste (small).
  8. {Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
  9. {Make ready 1 tsp of basil.
  10. {Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
  11. {Take 1/4 tsp of accent (spice).
  12. {Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
  13. {Get 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
  14. {Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
  15. {Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
  16. {Get 1 of MEATBALLS.
  17. {Make ready 1 lb of hamburger.
  18. {Get 1 of egg.
  19. {Get 2 slice of bread.
  20. {Get 1 tsp of parsley.
  21. {Get 2 clove of garlic.
  22. {Take 1 of onion, chopped.

Steps to make My Noni's Homemade Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs:

  1. SAUCE: In a pan pour enough oil to cover the bottom. Chop 1 onion and add to pan. Add garlic, parsley flakes, celery flakes and brown a few minutes. In a crock pot add tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, basil, chili powder, accent, Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add onion mixture to sauce and cook on low all day..
  2. MEATBALLS: Place hamburger in a bowl. Wet bread and break into small pieces and add to hamburger. Add egg, parsley, garlic and onion. Mix together and shape into small balls. Add to sauce and let cook all day..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my noni's homemade italian spaghetti and meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url